Sunday 17 August 2014

Final Week of GSoC!! 

Time Flies! It was a memorable and best summer for me! Lots of take aways from this year's GSoC!
I would like to thank my mentor's Hannes and Pascal for the continous support all the summer.



This week i finished my final presentation. I have finished the documentation. And i was testing my module.
I look to work on the module after 22nd as well. I had talk with my mentor and we will continue to work a bit on the module after 22nd as well!
I have learnt a lot this summer. This was the most productive summer till now ;)

I would like to thank the OpenMRS community and Google Summer of Code for providing this platform! :)
This is the first time i was involved in a real time scenario. It was an awesome experience overall!

I want to specially thank my primary mentor Hannes again for all the support ! :)

Here's my final presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3nuTQ5_bfI





No comments:

Post a Comment